LENTZ GUITAR® PRIVACY NOTICE – YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
This Privacy Notice outlines important details about online data collection practices for websites, including www.lentzguitars.us, (individually and collectively referred to as “Website”) which are owned by Lentz Guitar®, of San Marcos, California (“us” or “we”), and how we use collected data. This Privacy Notice applies to the online data collection practices for the Website where it appears.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or any other concerns related to the Website or Lentz Guitar, please contact us at:
968 Rancheros Dr.
San Marcos, CA 92069
• Type of Information Collected
We collect two types of information, User Provided Information and Automatically Collected Information.
• User Provided Information
The Website includes features that allow users to submit personally identifiable information to us. When you use the Website, you may be asked to provide information such as:
• your name, email address, and phone number;
• information you provide us when requesting a quote;
• information you provide us when commenting on a blog post; and/or
• information you provide us when you contact us for help with the Website.
• Automatically Collected Information
When you visit the Website, we may collect the following information:
- connection information, such as the domain name of your mobile operator or Internet Service Provider, browser type, language, time zone, and IP address;
- the website visited prior to visiting the Website;
- the time, date, and duration of the visit; and/or
- information about the way you use the Website.
The Automatically Collected Information does not include personally identifiable information and you can remain anonymous to us unless you provide personally identifiable information. Your web browser may support control of the sharing of the Automatically Collected Information.
The Website includes mapping features provided by Google Maps. This Privacy Notice does not cover information Google Maps collects or may have collected from you. The privacy practices for Google Maps can be accessed here:
The Website also includes links to third-party services such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. This Privacy Notice does not cover information collected by such linked third-party services.
• How Collected Information Is Used by Lentz Guitar®
We may use User Provided Information and Automatically Collected Information for internal purposes such as:
- providing, improving, or developing the Website;
- communicating with you regarding a quote requested by you;
- communicating with you such as about the Website, policies, terms, or responding to your requests for assistance with the Website;
- conduct research and measurement activities; and/or
- reviewing activities to promote the safety and security of the Website.
• How Collected Information Is Shared by Lentz Guitar®
We may share User Provided Information and Automatically Collected Information with third-parties. We may disclose User Provided Information and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a court order or statutory requirement;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if the Website is included in a merger, acquisition, or sale with the appropriate notice provided to you via email and/or prominent notice on our Website;
- with vendors or other service providers supporting the Website, such as technical infrastructure service providers or software engineers; and/or
- as directed by you, such as to respond to an quote request or an order placed by you.
• Storing and Managing Collected Information
We will retain User Provided Information collected via the Website for up to 10 years. If you would like to review the User Provided Information we have collected from you via the Website or if you would like us to delete User Provided Information that you have provided via the Website, please contact us in writing using the contact information below and we will respond in a reasonable time.
We will retain Automatically Collected Information for up to 60 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate.
Whether User Provided Information or Automatically Collected Information, we may retain and use your information longer than stated as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
• Security Safeguards
We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, the information is stored on a password protected server.
• Updates to the Privacy Notice
We may modify our Privacy Notice from time to time. The most recent version will be posted at http://lentzguitar.com/privacy-2016.html . In the event that we make a significant change to our privacy practices, we will send you a message using the contact information provided by you.
• California Do Not Track Disclosures
The Website does not collect personally identifiable information over time and across third-party websites or online services.
• Additional California Privacy Rights
California residents that have an established business relationship with us can request a list of the personally identifiable information we have shared with third parties for their marketing purposes as well as a list of the third parties that have received such information.
A request can be sent via email or in writing to us using our contact information below. You can submit a request once each calendar year. Please include an indication that your request is related to a “California Shine the Light” inquiry. Once received, we will respond within a reasonable time.
• Privacy and Visitors Outside the United States
If you reside outside the United States, please be aware that any information collected and/or provided via the Website will be transferred from your country to the United States. You consent to have your information transferred, processed, and stored in the United States and under United States privacy standards.
• Privacy and Children
The Website is an adult only website. The federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) governs information collection from children under the age of 13. We do not market to children under the age of 13 nor do we solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, please contact us in writing via email or using our contact information below. Please include an indication that your request is related to a “COPPA” inquiry. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
The Federal Trade Commission offers this site where you can learn more about children’s online privacy.
• Effective Date
This is version 1 of the Privacy Notice, effective as of July 23rd, 2016.
• Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or any other concerns related to the Website or Lentz Guitar®, please contact us at:
968 Rancheros Dr.
San Marcos, CA 92069
Copyright © 2019 – Lentz Guitar® All rights reserved.